The Fora.ie MSc Innovation Entrepreneurship and Design ScholarshipUCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School are delighted to partner with fora.ie to offer a scholarship for the MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Design (Part-Time course) 2018/19 worth up to €14,500 (to cover the EU tuition fees).
|Open Date||17th March 2018|
|Close Date||21st April 2018|
|Value||100% tuition fees|
To enter the competition, you must fulfil at a minimum the following course entry criteria/conditions:
- You must have a minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent) in science, technology, engineering or maths (STEM) or other disciplines may be considered including Business, Law, Arts and Architecture.
- You must have a minimum of three years' relevant work experience (by September 2018).
- If applicable to you when applying, a minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognise).
- A panel of judges will select a short-list of candidates who will have to complete the standard course programme application process if they have not already done so by 19th May 2018.
- Following assessment of the course applications and those holding Full, Unconditional Offers by 1st June 2018, a further short list will be selected. These candidates will then go through an assessment process in June 2018 at UCD Smurfit School with the winner selected by end of June 2108.
- The fora.ie MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Design Scholarship is open to Irish residents only except employees of UCD and Journal Media Ltd, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The competition is open to those who have already submitted an application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2018 entry to the MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Design course.
- This Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the scholarship if the judging panel does not deem any of the candidates to be of the required calibre.
- The winning candidate will be awarded a scholarship to an upper value of €14,500 towards the tuition fees of the UCD Smurfit School MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Design
- The continuation of the scholarship funding for Year 2 (2019/20) is subject to the awardee making satisfactory progress on the programme and passing all exams at the end of Year 1.
- Candidates must be available to commence the programme in early September 2018.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School.
- Closing date for competition entries: 5pm on Friday, 21st April 2018.
- Closing date for MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Design course application to be completed (if not already submitted): 19th May 2018.
- Short-listed candidates will go through an assessment process in June 2018.
- The winning candidate will be informed by end of June 2018.
- Classes commence in early September 2018.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity, if applicable.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
Candidates qualifying for more than one scholarship or bursary and successful in that, can’t add or combine them. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates can't transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year so will be awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place only in UCD Smurfit. That is, students can't defer their place in UCD Smurfit to a future year.