FORA MBA ScholarshipUCD Smurfit School is delighted to partner with Fora in offering one MBA Scholarship to cover up to 100% tuition fees for the full-time or Executive MBA, commencing August 2018.
|Open Date||7 January 2018|
|Close Date||5 February 2018|
|Value||Up to 100% tuition fees|
Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MBA and Executive MBA, who are resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: min GMAT 520). Please note the GMAT deadline is 14 May 2018.
On your MBA application, please select the ‘Fora Scholarship’ as the first choice of MBA Scholarship for which you wish to be considered.
There is no separate application process for this Scholarship. All successful applicants for the full-time MBA and Executive MBA who have met the deadlines noted below, will be considered for short-listing for the assessment centre.
Qualified applicants will be eligible to attend one assessment centre only.
MBA Application Deadline:
Monday, 26 February 2018
Monday, 14 May 2018*
Assessment Centre Date:
Monday, 28 May 2018
* Please select UCD Smurfit as a recipient school for your GMAT Official Score Report on the day of the exam (University College Dublin - Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School). Score reports can take up to 20 days to become available to the School, so please email a copy of your provisional results to email@example.com (which you will receive on the day of the exam), before or on the GMAT deadline noted above. For further information please refer to the GMAC website.
- The Fora Scholarship competition is open to residents of Ireland except employees of UCD and Journal Media Ltd, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The competition is open to those who have already submitted an application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2018 entry to the MBA programme.
- The FORA MBA Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School assessment panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and any further correspondence will not be entered into.
- Candidates should have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification, a minimum of three years' professional experience, the required minimum score or above on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), and two references, normally from current and/or former employers and/or colleagues.
- The winning candidate has a choice of participating on the one year Full-time MBA or the Executive MBA (Midweek or Weekend option).
- Scholarship consists of either one year full-time MBA or two years' part-time MBA tuition fees, worth up to €34,500.
- The competition is not open to recipients of any other MBA scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is to open to those who have applied for 2018 entry to the programme.
- Deadline for submission of MBA programme applications: Monday, 26 February 2018
- The scholarship winner must have taken and secured the relevant minimum GMAT test entry score by Monday, 14 May 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will attend the assessment centre on Monday, 28 May 2018.
- Winning candidate will be informed following the Assessment Centre on Monday, 28 May 2018.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MBA programme end of August 2018.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a future academic year.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity, if applicable.
- By entering you are deemed to have accepted the rules and terms & conditions of the competition.
Candidates qualifying for more than one scholarship or bursary and successful in that, can’t add or combine them. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates can't transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year so will be awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place only in UCD Smurfit. That is, students can't defer their place in UCD Smurfit to a future year.