Pathway to a Master's Degree
As Ireland's premier provider of executive development open programmes, we can help you master the right skills for the most complex global business challenges with our unique and flexible MSc pathway. If you're an experienced professional who wants to continue in your chosen career while undertaking part-time study, then this is flexible MSc pathway option will offer you the very best learning experience and a world-class qualification.
What is the MSc Pathway?
Our MSc in Business (Leadership & Management Practice) is based around a framework of 10 selected diploma programmes. By completing any 3 of these 10 diplomas, within a recommended 5-year timeframe, you will earn 90 credits (the national standard for a Masters Qualification) and will be conferred with the qualification of MSc Business (Leadership & Management Practice) accredited and awarded by UCD at NFQ Level 9.
How does it work?
Our MSc in Business (Leadership & Management Practice) is made up of 3 steps:
Successfully complete one of our ten selected 30 credit diploma programmes in the pathway framework.
Successfully complete a second diploma in the pathway.
Successfully complete a third diploma in the pathway.
From corporate governance to leadership development, our diplomas deepen your understanding of contemporary business challenges and will help you become a stronger leader who can deal with complex issues in rapidly-changing environments.
Our unique teaching method, immersive learning environment and world-class faculty combine to produce an educational experience like no other.
A key feature of the MSc pathway is its flexible timeframe, which allows you to tailor your participation around work/life demands. Whereas each of the individual diplomas takes approximately 10-12 months to complete, we advise participants of a 5-year window within which to ideally complete all three steps and be awarded the MSc in Business (Leadership & Management Practice).
Diplomas in Pathway
The diplomas within the MSc pathway are as follows:
- Professional Diploma in Advanced Management Performance
- Professional Diploma in Business & Executive Coaching
- Professional Diploma in Business Finance
- Professional Diploma in Corporate Governance
- Professional Diploma in High Performance Sales & Business Development
- Professional Diploma in Leadership Development
- Professional Diploma in Organisational Change & Transformation
- Professional Diploma in Strategic Growth (Food Industry)
- Professional Diploma in Strategic Growth (Biotech & Pharma)
- Professional Diploma in Strategy Development and Innovation