- Understand the exceptional nature of the life sciences industry and how it will transform into a fourth industrial revolution;
- Acquire insight into the linkages between strategy and organisational culture in life science organisations;
- Gain in-depth knowledge into the dynamics of new venture creation, development, and financing in both new start-up firms and within established firms;
- Evaluate an organisation’s supply chain and understand the impact of regulatory, technical and market developments and identify opportunities to innovate supply chain solutions;
- Examine the requirements of leadership in highly innovative life science R&D environments;
- Gain insight into the latest management thinking on the role of economics and health economic evaluations in biotechnology derived products.
This programme is delivered over a series of 6 two-day workshops within a 10–month period. Workshops are held on Fridays and Saturdays to minimise interference with busy work schedules. 100% attendance is required.
Assessments and Workload
Participants are assessed on a module-by-module basis through a variety of practical assignments. The emphasis throughout the programme is on the practical application of knowledge to benefit the participant, their team and their organisation.