Experienced working professionals in companies whose products require regulatory approval, as well as firms supporting such companies. In particular, the programme is suitable for:
- Managers and high-potential executives currently working in the life sciences industry and wishing to take on a more strategic role in their organisation;
- R&D, manufacturing, quality assurance and technical managers who are taking on greater responsibilities and more business-driven roles;
- Executives requiring better insight into the principles of life science innovation;
- Managers wanting to anticipate future industry trends and assess their impact on their organisation and professional advancement;
- Executives aspiring to lead cross-functional or multidisciplinary teams in life science organisations;
- Those involved in change management who will gain a better understanding of the culture within biotech and pharmaceutical organisations.