- Understand the importance of non-verbal communication in presentations;
- Master how to use appropriate language for an audience and truly speak their language;
- Learn how to create a “balanced” team with all communication styles present;
- Ability to share the vision persuasively in order to gain team buy-in;
- Master effective ways to lead, influence and motivate others;
- Master how to be persuasive even in impromptu speeches/responses;
- Assess communication preferences for their potential strengths and missed opportunities;
- Develop communication strategies that are consistent and disciplined.
Programme delivery comprises a number of highly dynamic and interactive teaching methods, including individual feedback sessions, case studies, classroom discussions, lectures and practical exercises. Participants are divided into small groups with a view to fostering a high level of trust between participants and faculty, thereby creating a powerful and enriching learning dynamic.
The programme is delivered over three consecutive days on campus at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.