Who is it for?
The MSc is designed specifically for individuals who come from a broad range of specialist areas and who want to hone their skills in the area of business sustainability. This full-time, highly intensive programme will challenge participants to grow, change and develop. We look for participants who have at least 5 years work experience and can demonstrate an ability to be able to manage academic requirements along with the flexibility to relocate internationally for different elements of the programme.
In particular, this programme is suitable for:
- High achievers with the potential to be effective industry leaders
- Highly experienced participants with a genuine interest in sustainability
- Experienced functional or technical specialists in transition to a change management role
- Participants with key technical skills from the food, agricultural and environmental industry
- Participants with advanced language skills and experience working in the area of social responsibility and sustainability.