The Irish Times MBA scholarship
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is delighted to partner with The Irish Times to offer one exceptional candidate the chance to win a scholarship to cover full tuition fees for a part-time Executive MBA at UCD Smurfit School, worth €29,500.
- Applicants must complete the online application below.
- Applicants must have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of three years professional experience.
- As part of the online application you must answer three GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) questions correctly.
- As part of the online application you must complete a short essay entitled – “Tell us in 500 words why you deserve to win the Irish Times MBA Scholarship 2013”
- You must upload an up-to-date copy of your CV
- Successful entrants of the first stage will be invited to complete an MBA application if they have not already done so.
- A panel of judges will then select a second-round short list, based on applications. These candidates will be interviewed.
- The Irish Times scholarship will be awarded to the highest calibre candidate selected from the applications received, subject to their meeting, at a minimum, the standard entry requirements of the UCD Smurfit School Executive MBA programme.
- Admission to the programme will be conditional on satisfying the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) requirements of the Executive MBA programme at UCD Smurfit School. Further information at www.smurfitschool.ie and www.mba.com. The scholarship winner must have taken and secured the relevant minimum GMAT test entry score by 31st May 2013 at the latest.
- The deadline for applications is Sunday 24th February 2013.
If you have any queries about our MBA programmes please contact our MBA Admissions Manager Gillian Durnin
firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (01) 716 8862
How to apply
Applicants to the Irish Times MBA Scholarship must complete the online application at the "Apply Now" link below. As part of the application you will be asked to:
- Provide personal contact details
- Answer 3 GMAT questions
- Upload a copy of your CV
- Provide background information on your work experience and qualifications
- Tell us in 500 words why you deserve to win the Irish Times MBA Scholarship 2013
You may wish to review the GMAT questions before starting your application. Click here to download