UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is located 10km south of Dublin City Centre in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. Our dedicated campus is easily accessible by car, DART and bus. On-campus parking is available but is limited. If you are travelling to the School by car, please ensure to park in designated areas only as clampers are in operation. Our reception opening hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday. Phone (01) 716 8934.
From Dublin By DART
• Travel southbound (towards Bray) to Blackrock Station
• Walk up Carysfort Avenue (see map above) and turn right into UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
From Dublin By Bus
• Take the number 7, 7A, 8, or 4 bus from Dublin city centre to Blackrock village
• Walk up Carysfort Avenue (see map) and turn right into UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
From Dublin By Car
• Travel south on Merrion Road. It becomes the Rock Road. Bear left onto Main Street in Blackrock village.
• At the second set of traffic lights, turn right onto Carysfort Avenue. Continue up Carysfort Avenue.
• Turn right into UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
Directions from Belfield Campus By Car
• Leave the main UCD campus at Belfield by the main entrance, travel across the flyover and then right onto the Stillorgan Road. Travel south, crossing eight sets of traffic lights.
• At the ninth set of traffic lights (Stillorgan Park Cross), turn left and continue down Stillorgan Park, through the roundabout until you reach the T-junction at the end.
• Turn left here onto Carysfort Avenue. The gates for UCD Smurfit School are about 750m further on the left-hand side.
Directions from Belfield Campus By Bus
• Take the number 17 bus from Belfield (this runs every 10-15 minutes) in the direction of Blackrock Station and disembark in Blackrock village
• Walk up Carysfort Avenue (see map) and turn right into UCD Smurfit School
• To return to Belfield, take the number 17 bus from Blackrock in the direction of Rialto