MSc in iBusiness - Innovation through ICT
MSc in iBusiness - Innovation through ICT Summary
|Duration: 12 months / 24 months
- Focus on Business Innovation using ICT
- Highly-motivated students
- Excellent career prospects
- Expert faculty with industry experience
|Fees Full Time: €2,750 EU
€11,900 Non EU
|Fees Part Time: €2,750 pa EU
€7,800pa Non EU
|Schedule: Full-time / Part-time
The MSc in iBusiness provides knowledge, perspectives and skills with which to effectively manage innovation in businesses and organisations by means of advanced information and communication technologies (ICT).
Who is the MSc in iBusiness for?
- Business and IT graduates seeking a career managing the delivery of ICT-enabled innovation to business and other organisations.
- ICT professionals seeking to move their competence area and skill-set along the ICT value chain, from production of software to delivery of business innovation through ICT.
- General business professionals who seek to increase their knowledge of how ICT can deliver business value and enable innovation, and acquire the skills to use ICT products and services to innovate in their own functional areas.
Industry context of the course:
The global information economy is increasingly influenced by the following trends in ICT-enabled business innovation:
- Outsourcing of business processes
- Global delivery of solutions
- Larger and more complex ICT projects
- Fewer customer built software solutions
- Shift in the IT industry along the value chain from software development to solution delivery
What will I learn?
These trends demand new knowledge and skills for ICT professionals and ICT-literate general business professionals alike:
- A managerial perspective on system development processes, emphasising methodologies, testing, and quality assurance
- Skills in business process redesign, change management and process modelling
- Ability to make a sound business case for deployment of ICT in business innovation
- Management of global sourcing of ICT-related resources and business processes
- Ability to be a team player in distributed, cross-cultural, multiple time-zone projects
- Knowledge of new developments which are increasing the ubiquity and reach of ICT beyond the traditional firm
The MIS subject area also offers a Master of Science in Business Analytics programme developing quantitative approaches to business analysis
Apply Now | Speak To Us | Enquiry Form |