Applications are now open for the 2013/14 Academic Year
- A university degree or professional qualification
- A minimum of three years’ professional experience
- An acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) – Minimum score 550 (Full-Time MBA) and 500 (Executive MBA).
- If English is not your first language an English language qualification is required for admission to all of our programmes. The exception to this rule is if you have completed your primary degree or an entire third level qualification through English, in an english speaking country. For more detail please view the English Language Requirements
MBA applications are checked and reviewed on a weekly basis. Normal application turnaround time is 3-4 weeks.
How to apply
A complete application includes the following:
- Online Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official GMAT record sheet/confirmation of GMAT date
- Official IELTS/TOEFL record sheet or confirmation of IELTS/TOEFL date(if applicable)
- Official certified transcripts of degrees and /or professional qualifications.
- Three essays –
- Two recommendation letters: for authenticity these must be completed by hand and scanned prior to submission. MBA Recommendation Form MBA Recommendation Form (Word)
- Application fee: €45 for online payments, €50 for cheque/draft payments. Your application will not be visible to the Admissions office until your application fee has been registered.
Your application form, essays, CV and all support documents should be submitted via the online application centre APPLY NOW.
All eligible candidates will be interviewed. International candidates can be interviewed via telephone, video-conference etc. Following the Admissions interview, a final application review takes place. Our decision will then be given within ten days.