The Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services ScholarshipUCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering a Full-Time MSc applicant the chance to receive a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for the MSc in Finance.
|Open Date||18th November 2019|
|Close Date||1st May 2020|
|Value||100% of the EU or non-EU tuition fees|
- An applicant already holding an overall Hons 1.1 degree result (or international equivalent) or who achieves this same overall degree result in summer before the start of the programme.
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application as well as an excellent online Kira interview as part of the online application to the programme.
There is no separate application process for this one Scholarship. All course applications submitted before the deadline of 1st May 2020 will be considered for this scholarship. Those successful applicants who hold a Full or Conditional Offer and who have accepted that offer for the full-time MSc Finance by 15 May 2020 are automatically considered. Following that, The School will then select a small short list and have a winner chosen by the end of May 2020.
1. This scholarship is open to EU or non-EU applicants except full-time employees of UCD.
2. The scholarship is limited to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School entry to the MSc Finance full-time and who hold a full, unconditional offer from The School.
3. The scholarship will be awarded to a candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified.
4. The scholarship consists of full tuition fees for the upcoming academic year.
5. The judging panel reserves the right to split the scholarship fund amongst a small number of winners.
6. The continuation of the scholarship funding is subject to the awardee passing all exams at the end of trimester one.
7. Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Finance full-time programme in early September of that academic year.
8. The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School.
9. Closing date for entries: 5pm (GMT) on 1 May of each year.
10. The winning candidate will be informed in the first week of July of each year.
11. Classes commence in early September of each academic year.
12. No cash alternative.
13. No substitutions allowed.
14. The winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
Canvassing will disqualify.
Candidates qualifying for more than one scholarship or bursary and successful in that, can’t add or combine them. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates can't transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year so will be awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place only in UCD Smurfit. That is, students cannot defer their place in UCD Smurfit to a future year.