Sunday Business Post MBA ScholarshipThe Sunday Business Post, in association with UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, is offering one exceptional candidate the chance of a lifetime! A scholarship to an upper value of €34,500, for the Full-time or Executive (part-time) MBA programme, starting in late August 2019.
|Open Date||13th January 2019|
|Close Date||15th February 2019|
|Value||Up to 100% MBA / EMBA tuition fees|
Register Your Interest
Register your interest in this Scholarship HERE
Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MBA and Executive MBA, who are resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: min GMAT 520 OR Executive Assessment (EA) 149 and above).
Please note the GMAT / GMAC EA deadline is Friday 12th April 2019.
All successful applicants for the full-time MBA and part-time Executive MBA who have met the deadlines noted below, will be considered for short-listing for the assessment centre noted below.
Qualified applicants will be eligible to attend one assessment centre only.
MBA Application Deadline:
Friday, 15 February 2019
Friday, 12 April 2019*
Assessment Centre Date:
Monday, 29 April 2019
* Please select UCD Smurfit as a recipient school for your GMAT / GMAC EA Official Score Report on the day of the exam (University College Dublin - Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School). Score reports can take up to 20 days to become available to the School, so please email a copy of your provisional results to firstname.lastname@example.org (which you will receive on the day of the exam), before or on the GMAT deadline noted above. For further information please refer to the GMAC website.
- The Sunday Business Post MBA Scholarship competition is open to residents of Ireland except employees of UCD and The Sunday Business Post, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The competition is Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MBA and Executive MBA, who are resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (MBA FT: min GMAT 600; EMBA: min GMAT 520 OR Executive Assessment (EA) 149 and above). Please note the GMAT/EA deadline is Friday 12 April 2019.
- The Sunday Business Post MBA Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School assessment panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and any further correspondence will not be entered into.
- Candidates should have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification, a minimum of three years' professional experience, the required minimum score or above on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or GMAC EA test (EMBA only), and two references, normally from current and/or former employers and/or colleagues.
- The winning candidate has a choice of participating on the one year Full-time MBA or the Executive MBA (Midweek or Weekend option).
- Scholarship consists of either one year full-time MBA or two years' part-time MBA tuition fees, worth up to €34,500.
- The competition is not open to recipients of any other MBA scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is to open to those who have applied for 2019 entry to the programme.
- Deadline for submission of MBA programme applications: Friday 15th February 2019
- The scholarship winner must have taken and secured the relevant minimum GMAT or GMAC EA (EMBA only) test entry score by Friday 12 April 2019
- Shortlisted candidates will be assessed at the assessment centre on Mon, 29 April 2019
- Winning candidate will be informed following the Assessment Centre WC May 6th 2019
- Candidates must be available to commence the MBA programme end of August 2019.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a future academic year.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity, if applicable.
- By entering you are deemed to have accepted the rules and terms & conditions of the competition.
Candidates qualifying for more than one scholarship or bursary and successful in that, can’t add or combine them. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates can't transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year so will be awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place only in UCD Smurfit. That is, students cannot defer their place in UCD Smurfit to a future year.