The University of Delhi Graduate ScholarshipThe University of Delhi graduate Scholarship aims to attract the highest calibre students from the University of Delhi to UCD Smurfit School. These scholarships will be awarded to academically exceptional students. They will act as ambassadors for UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School during their studies and after graduation. These merit-based scholarships are open to all applicants who are graduates of the University of Delhi or who will graduate in the summer of 2021.
|Open Date||1st December 2020|
|Close Date||31 May 2021|
|Value||Two scholarships to the value of 50% of tuition fees 2021/22|
To be eligible, candidates must already hold a full or conditional accept status on the following listed MSc programmes only by 31st May 2021:
- MSc Renewable Energy & Environmental Finance FT
- MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation FT
- MSc Aviation Finance FT
- MSc Food Business Strategy FT
- MSc Accounting and Finance FT
- MSc Marketing Practice FT
Please note that no other UCD Smurfit nor UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School - MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business are eligible for these scholarships.
There is no separate application process for these scholarships. All successful applicants who are graduates of the University of Delhi are automatically considered. So, all successful applicants who apply and hold a full or conditional accept status by 31st May 2021 are in consideration.
- To be considered, a candidate must be a graduate of the University of Delhi or graduate in the summer of 2021.
- Candidates for this Scholarship must hold a full or conditional accept by 31st May 2021 on one of the specific programmes mentioned.
- Only candidates applying for the following listed MSc full-time programmes will be considered for the University of Delhi Graduate Scholarship
• MSc Renewable Energy & Environmental Finance FT
• MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation FT
• MSc Aviation Finance FT
• MSc Food Business Strategy FT
• MSc Accounting and Finance FT
• MSc Marketing Practice FT
- All decisions are final. Decisions will be made no later than 25th July 2021 but may be made before that date.
- Successful candidates can be awarded one Scholarship only. No candidate will be awarded more than one Scholarship or Bursary. These scholarships are valid for entry to one of the MSc Programmes starting in September 2021.
- Scholars may also be required to participate in media promotion of the School and Scholarships (interviews/testimonials, MSc open evenings, or other forms of promotional activity as required).
- Classes commence in early September 2021.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year, it is only applicable and awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place in UCD Smurfit. If a student, subsequently, decides to defer their offer they will lose their scholarship or bursary and be required to apply in the future.
Please note that UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School - MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business - are not eligible for Scholarships.UCD Smurfit School Scholarships are not applicable to courses in UCD Smurfit Executive Development or UCD Belfield campus.