UCD Alumni Tuition ReductionUCD alumni can avail of a 5% tuition reduction at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School for Masters and MBA programmes commencing in the academic year 2020/2021 onwards. The 5% tuition discount is available to all UCD alumni who have completed a full-time degree.
|Open Date||This is a rolling application with no open or close date|
|Close Date||This is a rolling application with no open or close date|
|Value||5% of tuition fees|
UCD alumni who have completed a full-time degree programme are eligible for consideration.
- There is no separate application process for this tuition reduction.
- All UCD alumni who have completed a full-time degree and have been accepted to a UCD Smurfit School Masters programme will receive the 5% tuition reduction in semester 1 post confirmation of registration. T's and C's apply.
- All Smurfit MSc and MBA programmes listed here, (with the exception of the MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business, MSc in International Law and Business and the MSc Pathway), are eligible for the 5% tuition fee discount.
- The tuition reduction of 5% is based on published tuition fees for the upcoming academic year.
- The 5% tuition discount is available to UCD alumni who completed a full-time degree programme with UCD.
- UCD alumni will receive the 5% tuition reduction in semester 1 post confirmation of registration.
- Classes commence annually in early September.
- The continuation of the reduction for subsequent semesters is subject to the awardee making satisfactory progress on the programme and passing all exams.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- The awardees must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
- All Smurfit MSc and MBA programmes listed here, with the exception of the programmes listed in point 10 below, are eligible for the 5% tuition fee discount.
- Please note that the following programmes are not eligible for the 5% tuition fee reduction: UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School - MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business. The MSc Pathway and programmes delivered by Smurfit Executive Development are not eligible for the 5% tuition reduction.
- It is University policy that candidates may be in receipt of only one scholarship /bursary and may not combine scholarships or bursaries , if a student is in receipt of any other scholarships or bursary, they are not eligible for the alumni discount. (See Scholarship Notice section below)
- Students in receipt of the SUSI grant are not eligible to receive the alumni discount.
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year, it is only applicable and awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place in UCD Smurfit. If a student, subsequently, decides to defer their offer they will lose their scholarship or bursary and be required to apply in the future.
Please note that UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School - MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business - are not eligible for Scholarships.UCD Smurfit School Scholarships are not applicable to courses in UCD Smurfit Executive Development or UCD Belfield campus.