Deep dive into our Diploma in Business & Executive Coaching
- Date: Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Venue: UCD Smurfit Executive Development
- Location: Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co Dublin
Join our breakfast briefing and learn all about our Diploma in Business & Executive Coaching. You can put your questions to our coaching faculty, current and former participants!
Our UCD Diploma in Business & Executive Coaching will appeal to experienced managers, HR professionals and those who wish to develop their coaching skills, either within their organisation or as an external provider. Our faculty team are highly experienced, senior level practising executive coaches, with strong grounding in both psychology of coaching and executive education. Their work in coaching practice, coach supervision, systemic coaching, team coaching and research feeds back into the coaching programmes at UCD Smurfit School.
Our Professional Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching holds the prestigious EMCC European Quality Award (EQA) award at senior practitioner level. Our programme design reflects the three higher level competency categories of business and executive coaching: business mindedness, coaching skill and psychological mindedness.
- Pamela Fay. Pam qualified as an executive coach in 2009 and is accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and by Ashridge Business School. She is a qualified coach supervisor and works with coaches to support them in their coaching practice. Pam is Faculty Lead on our Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching at UCD Smurfit School.
- Eileen Duggan. Eileen is a qualified executive coach who builds lasting and transformational change. Her passion is working with executives and their teams, giving them a greater understanding of themselves, their systems, and the changes required. Eileen is Faculty Lead on our Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching and teaches Systemic Coaching and Constellations to qualified coaches.