Smurfit Executive Development - Business and Executive Coaching Webinar
- Date: Friday, December 15, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Venue: Online via Zoom
- Location: Online via Zoom
Join us online for the UCD Smurfit Executive Development ‘Business & Executive Coaching’ webinar on Friday 15th December from 1-2pm. We will introduce our upcoming:
- Diplomas in Business and Executive Coaching and Advanced Business and Executive Coaching, as well as our
- Open-enrolment short course – Coaching for Impact at Work.
Who is it for?
This virtual session is for anyone interested in building their business and executive coaching skills, whether you're a mid-to-senior leader looking to adopt coaching as a leadership style or you have ambitions to develop a career as an executive coach, we may have the solution for you.
Host: Tim Wray, Director of UCD Smurfit Executive Development
- Pamela Fay, Programme Director, Business and Executive Coaching
- Jenny Stacey, Programme Director, Advanced Business and Executive Coaching
What can you expect?
- Hear our faculty and expert coaches, Pamela Fay and Jenny Stacey, discuss the latest trends and developments in the area of business and executive coaching.
- Learn about our diverse suite of Professional Diplomas and short courses including Business and Executive Coaching, Advanced Business and Executive Coaching, and Coaching for Impact at Work.
- Hear from a panel of past participants who will share their first-hand experiences and the immediate impact our coaching programmes have had on their career.
- Take the opportunity to ask questions during an interactive Q&A.