Smurfit Executive Development Virtual Open Day - Short Courses
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Venue: Online via Zoom
- Location: Online via Zoom
UCD Smurfit Executive Development Virtual Open Day - Upcoming Short Courses
Join us online for the Smurfit Executive Development Virtual Open Day on Tuesday 12th September from 1-2pm, where we will be introducing our upcoming series of short courses taking place this Autumn. This virtual session is for managers and leaders interested in building their leadership impact and executive presence.
Host: Tim Wray, Director of UCD Smurfit Executive Development
Guest Speaker and Thought Leader: Stephen Boyle, Programme Director, Winning Negotiation Strategies
The Virtual Open Day will include:
- A snapshot of our upcoming open-enrolment short courses, each designed to build leadership impact and executive presence.
- A taste of our Winning Negotiation Strategies Short Course through an interview between Tim Wray and Stephen Boyle on the theme of:
Negotiation: How to get what you want.
This conversation will appeal to anyone who has ever considered whether they could have obtained a better outcome in a negotiation.
Stephen will reveal the secrets of negotiators who get what they want, including:
- The single most important step everyone can take to improve their negotiation outcomes.
- How to get yourself in the right frame of mind for negotiating.
- How to negotiate with tough, competitive opponents.
- How to preserve a good relationship with the other side while still getting what you want.
- A past participant will share their first-hand experience of attending our short courses as well as the immediate impact this has had on their career.
- An opportunity to ask questions during an interactive Q&A.