• Enhance your coaching ability by gaining an understanding of the various coaching models, latest principles and best practice.
• Overcome common challenges such as delivering difficult feedback, in a way that promotes constructive outcomes.
• Build your self-awareness through coaching and further your own professional development.
• Discover how to define and develop a coaching relationship prior to taking on a coaching opportunity.
• Learn how to adapt your style and use assessment tools and techniques to support individual’s coaching objectives.
• Delve into a variety of schools of thought that UCD Smurfit Executive Development touch on, in our Professional Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching, Team Coaching and Advanced Coaching.
Coach Practice via Action Learning
Coach Practice and Feedback with Course Practice Tutors
Through a process of practice and feedback from tutors and peers and supervisors, participants will develop a range of coaching skills and an understanding of coaching cultures in organisations. Action Learning will form part of the programme to give participants an opportunity to work in small groups on real problems, taking action, and learning as individuals, as a team, and as an organisation. This learning method helps individuals to develop creative, flexible and successful strategies to workplace problems.