Who is it for?
- Participants who have at least 5 years professional experience;
- Managers / leaders seeking to develop a coaching culture in their organisation; or develop a coaching style of managing/leading;
- Professionals seeking to develop their leadership skills through coaching, to ensure enhanced individual, team and organisational performance;
- Participants from all functions and units within all kinds of companies, ranging from high potentials to experienced technical specialists who have come to leadership positions late in their careers;
- Professionals working in a virtual environment;
- Participants will cover a diverse age range (the transition time from individual contributor to leader varies, depending on the organisation or industry)
- No prior coaching experience is necessary.