Who is it for?
Successful candidates will be resilient self-starters with demonstrable records of self-motivation and self-discipline. In addition, they will:
- Have a min. of 3 years’ professional experience, ideally including a role(s) in: supply chain, commercial, retail management, business development/ sales; client management; marketing; key account management; project management; communications; consultancy; or similar.
- Hold a primary degree with a 2.1 honours result from a recognised/ relevant third-level institution.
- Be committed to relocating overseas for approximately 15 months.
- Be driven to pursue a career in retail management and the food industry.
- Be committed to learning and professional development.
- Have leadership potential with strength in communications, listening, presentation, influencing, relationship management, self-motivation, management, independence, resourcefulness, diplomacy, business development, self-motivation, proactivity, commercial awareness, relationship building, among other areas of leadership potential;
- Have shown interest/background in the retail and/or food industry through relevant memberships, networks, interest groups, projects, awards and/or background in the industry.
- Be committed to a career in the food industry.
- Have fluency in a second language (not an absolute requirement).
It is a requirement that the graduates are willing/able to live in an overseas location.