Graduates of the Smurfit MBA are highly sought after to take up roles across all types of organisations. They are hired into a variety of commercial roles in Ireland and abroad.
Over the past few years, our Full Time MBA class have secured roles in a large number of organisations, including: McKinsey, Google, Accenture, Microsoft, AIB, Kellogg’s, EY, Workday, Deloitte, Aer Lingus, ABB, Grant Thornton, WebSummit, Hilti, PwC, Amazon, Oxfam and Bank of Ireland.
Companies hiring our graduates
In Top 100 since 2000*
FT MBA Global Ranking
% Growth in earnings after 3 years
% Employed within 3 months
The MBA Career Development Programme *
As a UCD Smurfit Full-time MBA student, you benefit from:
- Unlimited one-to-one meetings with the MBA Careers Manager for personalised careers advice, CV review and interview coaching.
- A dedicated Alumni Mentor.
- An MBA Careers Fair.
- Practice interviews with alumni, industry professionals and recruiters.
- Networking events with MBA alumni.
- A series of workshops concentrating on effective job search, including: CVs with Impact; Case Study Interview Skills; LinkedIn & Networking; Communicating your Personal Brand.
- A series of events exploring key sectors in more detail, including: Careers in Tech; Careers in Consulting; Healthcare & Pharma Alumni Panel.
- Opportunities to connect with individual employers, including: online recruitment events; company visits; job adverts.
- A suite of the latest online MBA careers resources for support and information 24/7, including MBA Exchange; ManagementConsulted.com; Evisors; VMock.
- Access to the UCD alumni network, the largest in Ireland.
*subject to change.
MBA Careers Fair
The annual Smurfit MBA Careers Fair gives MBA participants an opportunity to network and to meet with potential employers. Watch this video to learn more about why these employers seek to recruit Smurfit MBA graduates.