Leadership & Employability Advancement Programme (LEAP)
Global in focus, Executive LEAP is designed to support managers and senior specialists to make successful career transitions to executive roles, building your capability to lead diverse teams inclusively, and sustainably as the business world faces the leadership demands of the coming decades. Grounded in the principles of evidence-based management, LEAP is the bridge between the academic and business worlds and forms an integral part of your MBA, running for the duration of your Programme.
Following graduation, UCD Smurfit School continues to support your career development, with the Careers & Alumni Relations team bringing all MBAs together annually for three years post-graduation for a careers masterclass and networking event. As a lifelong member of the UCD College of Business Alumni Community, which extends to over 107,000 alumni, we will help you to keep in contact with colleagues, classmates, the school and the wider business community.
About Executive LEAP
The Executive LEAP Programme offers you the opportunity to:
- Develop your behavioural competencies to compete at the required level for Executive MBA roles
- Build your intercultural competence to enable you to lead global, diverse teams
- Benchmark your competence level by completing an executive leadership benchmarking psychometric
- Develop your global leadership skills by acting as a mentor to a student on the full-time MBA Programme
- Network and build professional relationships to support you through your careerBuild your personal development plan through 1-2-1 coaching
- Create your unique career plan with one-to-one support from the Smurfit Career Network team
- Gather with recent MBA Alumni at the annual career masterclass and networking event