The Modular Executive MBA gives you the flexibility to maintain your career momentum and earning power while you study. Working while you study also means you have the opportunity to make swift gains in the workplace by applying what you learn on an ongoing basis. Many participants on the Executive MBA change roles within their organisation either during the programme or shortly after. Some graduates choose to use their EMBA to pursue opportunities with new employers on completion of the programme.
In 2020, the Financial Times ranked The Smurfit Executive MBA in 62nd position in the prestigious global FT rankings and calculated that our EMBA graduates’ earnings grew by 66% in the three years after graduation.
The MBA Career Development Programme *
As a UCD Smurfit Executive MBA student, you benefit from:
- Unlimited one-to-one meetings with the MBA Careers Manager for personalised careers advice, CV review and interview coaching.
- A suite of the latest online MBA careers resources for support and information 24/7, including MBA Exchange; ManagementConsulted.com; Evisors; VMock.
- Networking events with MBA alumni.
- A series of workshops concentrating on effective job search, including: CVs with Impact; Effective Networking & LinkedIn Profiles; Communicating your Personal Brand.
- An annual MBA Careers Fair.
*subject to change.
MBA Careers Fair
The annual Smurfit MBA Careers Fair gives MBA participants an opportunity to network and to meet with potential employers. Watch this video to learn more about why these employers seek to recruit Smurfit MBA graduates.