Current MSc students and graduates (up to two years after graduation) can book an appointment with a Career Consultant to:
- Explore possible career options
- Seek advice on how to improve and target CVs/applications/LinkedIn profiles
- Understand how to perform effectively at interview
- Discuss how to network effectively or to negotiate with an employer
Our experienced consultants will do their best to help you evaluate your choices and achieve your career goals.
Preparing for the Meeting
In order to get the most out of the consultation, students are strongly advised to
- Consider their strengths and aptitudes
- Reflect on what kind of career and lifestyle they wish to pursue
- Prepare a first draft of their CV using our online CV platform provided to all incoming students.
This preparation will enable the Consultant to give the most effective advice and position the student for success.
How do I make an appointment?
Appointments are available every day during term time and can be booked via Careers Connect 24 hours in advance. Appointments are filled on a ‘first come first serve’ basis and are allocated for up to 30 minutes each.