The UCD Careers Network wants to support you in connecting and engaging with our students in a way that helps you add value and deliver for your business.
- Engage with high-calibre students from a diverse range of MSc programmes in specialised business areas.
- Identify world class MBA students that meet the needs of your organisation.
- Follow our UCD Smurfit Careers LinkedIn page to view recent news and developments.
Male / female
- Arrange an on-campus meeting with our careers team
- Host a student visit to your company premises
- Build your company profile by leading an on-campus skills seminar on topics of interest such as interviewing techniques and personal branding
- Participate in our recruitment & internship events
- Participate in a careers panel discussion
- Advertise internships or graduate roles at your organisation by accessing our vacancy portal
- Have an information stand to speak one-to-one with our students
- Ask for the MBA CV book
We host on-campus Recruitment events throughout the year. If you are interested in participating, please complete the booking form
We strongly encourage you to establish contact with our students so contact us and we will advise you on the best times and dates to ensure greatest interaction and attention with our students for on- or off-campus events. Talk to us if you want advice on how to engage.