her.ie MBA ScholarshipUCD Smurfit School is delighted to partner with her.ie in offering one female candidate an MBA Scholarship to cover up to 100% tuition fees for the NEW modular 2 years part-time Executive MBA, commencing late August 2021.
|Open Date||11th January 2021|
|Close Date||19th March 2021|
|Value||Up to 100% tuition fees|
Open to all successful applicants for the new Modular MBA, who are resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (min GMAT 520 or above OR Executive Assessment (EA) 149 and above).*
Successful candidates will be selected on merit, paired with a holistic review of their MBA application. The scholarship will be awarded to candidates deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD MBA Admissions Committee. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award scholarships if no candidates of the required calibre are identified. The decision is final and any further correspondence will not be entered into.
Please note the GMAT/EA deadline is 25th June 2021.
There is no separate application process for this Scholarship. All successful applicants for the new modular Executive MBA who have met the deadlines noted, will be considered for short-listing for this scholarship.
MBA Application Deadline: 19th March 2021
GMAT Deadline: 25th June 2021
* Please select UCD Smurfit as a recipient school for your GMAT/EA Official Score Report on the day of the exam (University College Dublin - Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School). Score reports can take up to 20 days to become available to the School, so please email a copy of your provisional results to email@example.com (which you will receive on the day of the exam), before or on the GMAT deadline noted above. For further information please refer to the GMAC website.
- The her.ie scholarship competition is open to residents of Ireland except employees of UCD and Maximum Media Ltd, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The competition is open to those candidates who have already submitted an application directly to UCD Smurfit School for August 2021 entry to the modular Executive MBA programme.
- The her.ie MBA Scholarship will be awarded to the female candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School assessment panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and any further correspondence will not be entered into.
- Candidates should have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification, a minimum of three years' professional experience, the required minimum score or above on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Executive Assessment (EA), and two references, normally from current and/or former employers and/or colleagues.
- The winning candidate will join the new modular Executive MBA (2 years part-time) starting August 2021.
- Scholarship consists of two years' part-time MBA tuition fees, worth up to €31,900.
- The competition is not open to recipients of any other MBA scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is open to those who have applied for August 2021 entry to the modular executive MBA programme.
- Students awarded any scholarship must commit to participate in promotion of the School and Scholarships (interviews/testimonials, MBA blog, open days and virtual events, or other forms of promotional activity as required). Scholars are expected to assist occasionally as ambassadors for the School.
- Deadline for submission of programme applications:19 March 2021.
- The scholarship winner must have taken and secured the relevant minimum GMAT test entry score by 25th June 2021.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MBA programme at the end of August 2021.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a future academic year.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- By entering you are deemed to have accepted the rules and terms & conditions of the competition.
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year, it is only applicable and awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place in UCD Smurfit. If a student, subsequently, decides to defer their offer they will lose their scholarship or bursary and be required to apply in the future.
Please note that UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School - MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business - are not eligible for Scholarships.UCD Smurfit School Scholarships are not applicable to courses in UCD Smurfit Executive Development or UCD Belfield campus.