What will I learn?
The learning objectives of this course couple conceptual knowledge of Marketing Management with the ability to assimilate and apply concrete skills in a genuine business context. Specifically, our graduates will:
- Learn how to create, communicate, capture and sustain value for organisations, customers and society
- Develop strategic and integrated marketing campaigns in real-life contexts
- Leverage digital technology to more effectively reach and communicate with consumers
- Apply analytics and metrics to measure, monitor and improve marketing performance
- Understand how marketing can be utilised in and outside business environments to bring about positive change in society.
How will I benefit?
The course content and overall reputation of this Masters in the eyes of recruiting companies makes it an especially attractive option for students and professionals looking to either kick-start a marketing career or take a further step up.
- Modules are delivered by experienced academics and senior industry practitioners, providing the conceptual and managerial perspectives vital to a successful marketing career
- Graduates of the course work in a variety of industries, including consumer goods companies, financial services, pharmaceuticals and electronics
- They secure employment in a range of prestigious multinational companies, such as Coca-Cola, Hewlett Packard, Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Sony.
The programme also offers a highly international and participant-centred learning environment, which enables students to build strong networks with fellow classmates, alumni and business leaders.
The one-year full-time and two-year part-time formats of this course comprise core modules and option modules (4 + 3), the part-time version being delivered during daytime classes. Both formats also entail a Company Project (Major Marketing Project), to be carried out during the summer term.
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Summer Term|