We are the only Irish business school whose programmes are consistently ranked in the world’s top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit. Our rankings benchmark us against the best business schools in the world and position our school, and more importantly our graduates, in the minds of the international business community.
Rankings with strict objective criteria such as the FT and The Economist are the only truly independent and internationally-respected classifications by which the world’s top schools are ranked.
- We have consistently maintained our presence in the top 100 in the Financial Times’ MBA rankings since 2000.
- Our Full-Time MBA is ranked as 99th in the world
- Our Executive MBA is ranked 62nd in the world
- Our Executive Education Open Enrolment programme is ranked 43rd in the world
- Our Masters in International Management is ranked 8th in the world
- Our MSc Finance is ranked 41st in the world
- The school is ranked 23rd in the Financial Times' ranking of leading European Business Schools
Economist Intelligence Unit
QS World University Rankings
- Our MSc in Supply Chain Management is ranked 10th globally
- Our MSc in Finance is ranked 37th globally
- Our MSc in Management is ranked 33rd globally
- Our MSc in Marketing is ranked 22nd globally
- Our MSc in Business Analytics is ranked 23rd globally
- Our Full Time MBA programme is ranked 37 in Europe
- Our Executive MBA programme is ranked 32nd globally
University College Dublin
- University College Dublin is ranked No.1 in Ireland for Graduate Employability (QS Graduate Employability Rankings)
- University College Dublin is ranked No. 1 University in Ireland in US News Global University Rankings