30% Club Executive MBA ScholarshipUCD Smurfit School is delighted to partner with the 30% Club in offering a merit based scholarship covering up to 50% tuition fees for the Modular Executive MBA. This scholarship is open to all successful female applicants for the Modular Executive MBA who are resident in Ireland and have achieved the relevant minimum GMAT/EA score or a higher result. An EMBA GMAT score of 520 or above or an EA score of 149 or above is required.
|Open Date||1st March 2023|
|Close Date||30th April 2023|
|GMAT / EA Deadline||31st May 2023|
|Value||1 scholarship worth up to 50% tuition fees|
Open to all successful female applicants for the Executive MBA or Modular Executive MBA programme, who are resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT score or above (min GMAT 520 OR Executive Assessment (EA) 149 and above).
Please note the GMAT/EA deadline is 31st May 2022.
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. All successful female applicants for the Executive or Modular MBA who meet the eligibility criteria and have met the deadlines noted below, will be considered for short-listing for the assessment centre.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Early application is recommended.
MBA Application Deadline: 30th April 2023
GMAT Deadline: 31st May 2023*
Assessment Centre Date: TBC
* Please select UCD Smurfit as a recipient school for your GMAT Official Score Report on the day of the exam (University College Dublin - Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School). Score reports can take up to 20 days to become available to the School, so please email a copy of your provisional results to firstname.lastname@example.org (which you will receive on the day of the exam), before or on the GMAT deadline noted above. For further information please refer to the GMAC website.
- The competition is open to female candidates who have already submitted an application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2023 entry to the EMBA or Modular EMBA programme.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School assessment panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and any further correspondence will not be entered into.
- Candidates should have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification, a minimum of three years' professional experience, the required minimum score or above on the Graduate Management Admission Test or GMAC EA test, and two references, normally from current and/or former employers and/or colleagues.
- The competition is not open to recipients of any other MBA scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is to open to those who have applied for 2023 entry to the programme.
- Deadline for submission of MBA programme applications: 30th April 2023
- The scholarship winner must have taken and secured the relevant minimum GMAT/EA test entry score by 31st May 2023
- Shortlisted candidates will attend the assessment centre on a specific date TBC.
- Winning candidate will be informed following the Assessment Centre.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MBA programme end of August 2023.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a future academic year.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity, if applicable.
- By entering you are deemed to have accepted the rules and terms & conditions of the competition.
30% Club Executive MBA Scholarship Recipient 2022
The 30% Club Executive MBA Scholarship offered at UCD Smurfit School celebrates diverse representation in leadership roles. It supports those like me, a full-time working mom of five children, to realise their aspirations of progressing further in their careers by taking on leadership positions, eventually becoming C-suite level executives.
Candidates qualifying for more than one scholarship or bursary and successful in that, can’t add or combine them. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates can't transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year so will be awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place only in UCD Smurfit. That is, students cannot defer their place in UCD Smurfit to a future year.
Please note that UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School - MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business - are not eligible for Scholarships.