MSc Aviation Finance ScholarshipUCD Smurfit School is offering applicants for the full-time MSc Aviation Finance the chance to receive a scholarship to cover up to 50% of tuition fees for this course.
|Open Date||1st October 2021|
|Close Date||1st August 2022|
|Value||up to 50% tuition fees|
- An Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent).
- Open to Irish citizens only.
- A strong curriculum vitae / resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
Please note that UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School - MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business - are not eligible for Scholarships.
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Aviation Finance. The deadline for submitting the complete application to the programme is 5pm on 1st August 2022. There is no separate applications process for this Scholarship therefore. It is based on the quality of your actual course application. All those with Full, Unconditional Offers in the first week of August 2022 will be automatically considered. The scholarship recipient will be selected and informed in late August 2022.
- This scholarship is open to Irish citizens, except employees of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The scholarship is limited to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2022 entry to the MSc Aviation Finance full-time by 1st August 2022.
- The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- The prize consists of up to 50% tuition fees for 2022/2023
- The judging panel reserves the right to split the prize fund amongst winners.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Aviation Finance full-time programme in early September.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is to open to those who have applied for 2021 entry to the programme.
- Closing date for entries: 5pm on 1st August 2022.
- Winning candidate will be informed late August 2022.
- Classes commence in early September 2022.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined.
Candidates will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year, it is only applicable and awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place in UCD Smurfit. If a student, subsequently, decides to defer their offer they will lose their scholarship or bursary and be required to apply in the future.
If candidates are in receipt of a SUSI grant they are not eligible to receive a scholarship .
UCD Smurfit School Scholarships are not applicable to courses in UCD Smurfit Executive Development, UCD Belfield campus or programmes run in conjunction with UCD Belfield including the MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business.