MSc Aviation Finance ScholarshipUCD Smurfit School is offering applicants for the full-time MSc Aviation Finance the chance to receive a scholarship to cover up to 50% of tuition fees for this course.
|Open Date||1st October 2022|
|Close Date||1st August 2023|
|Value||up to 50% tuition fees|
- An Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent).
- Open to Irish citizens only.
- A strong curriculum vitae / resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
Please note that UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School - MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business - are not eligible for Scholarships.
To apply for this scholarship, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Aviation Finance. There is no separate applications process for this Scholarship. It is based on the quality of your actual course application. All those with Full, Unconditional Offers in the first week of August 2023 will be automatically considered. The scholarship recipient will be selected and informed in late August 2023.
- This scholarship is open to Irish citizens, except employees of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The scholarship is limited to those who will have submitted a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School for 2023 entry to the MSc Aviation Finance full-time.
- The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- The prize consists of up to 50% tuition fees for 2023/2024
- The judging panel reserves the right to split the prize fund amongst winners.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Aviation Finance full-time programme in early September.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School, but is to open to those who have applied for 2023 entry to the programme.
- Winning candidate will be informed late August 2023.
- Classes commence in early September 2023.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
If you would like more information on this scholarship or our MSc programme, please contact UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School on email@example.com or phone +353 1 716 4321
MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship Recipient 2022
Not only UCD Smurfit School consistently rank highly against its global peers, it is also the sole provider of the MSc. Aviation Finance degree in Europe. Climate change is a defining issue of our time - I am proud that I will be working towards net zero emissions by 2050 along with the rest of the aviation industry. I am so excited to receive recognition for my academic achievements in the form of the MSc. Aviation Finance Scholarship at one of the most prestigious business academic institutions in the world.
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined.
Candidates will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year, it is only applicable and awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place in UCD Smurfit. If a student, subsequently, decides to defer their offer they will lose their scholarship or bursary and be required to apply in the future.
If candidates are in receipt of a SUSI grant they are not eligible to receive a scholarship .
UCD Smurfit School Scholarships are not applicable to courses in UCD Smurfit Executive Development, UCD Belfield campus or programmes run in conjunction with UCD Belfield including the MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business.