The Regina Angela Scholarship in MarketingThe Regina Angela Scholarship will be awarded to one student from Ireland who has been accepted on the MSc Marketing /Digital Marketing /Marketing & Retail Innovation or the MSc in Marketing Practice programme at UCD and who is in financial need and requires support to complete their Masters. The scholar will receive up to €16,000 (100% of the cost) towards the tuition on a full-time master’s programmes in marketing.
|Open Date||1st May 2023|
|Close Date||30th June 2023|
|Value||100% of the EU Fees for Master Programme|
The Regina Angela Scholarship will be awarded to one student from Ireland who has been accepted on the MSc Marketing /Digital Marketing or the MSc in Marketing Practice programme at UCD and who is in financial need and requires support to complete their Masters.
The scholar will receive:
- Up to €16,000 (100% of the cost) towards the tuition on a full-time UCD Smurfit Business Master’s programmes in Marketing, Digital Marketing , Marketing Practice or Marketing and Retail Innovation.
- Mentoring and career coaching, provided by donor Pamela Lund.
- The option to pursue a paid internship in London following their studies, if they so choose to.
The candidate must be an Irish Citizen, hold an accepted on offer on one of the UCD Smurfit Business Masters in Marketing Programmes and be able to demonstrate a requirement for a needs based scholarship.
Candidates must apply and be accepted on either the MSc in Marketing, the MSc in Digital Marketing, the MSc in Marketing & Retail Innovation or the MSc in Marketing Practice. Candidates must also submit a 500 word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why they should be considered for the Regina Angela scholarship.
- The UCD Smurfit School Regina Angela Marketing Scholarship is open to students who have applied for either the MSc in Marketing, the MSc in Digital Marketing, the MSc in Marketing and Retail Innovation or the MSc in Marketing Practice by June 30th 2023.
- The competition is open to all candidates who have already applied directly to UCD Smurfit School for August 2023 and have a fully accepted offer.
- The UCD Smurfit Regina Angela Marketing Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be highest calibre and in most need of the scholarship by the UCD Smurfit School. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final, and any further correspondence will not be entered into.
- Candidates must hold a university degree
- The winning candidate will join a choice full -time Specialist MSc Marketing
- Scholarship consists of 100% EU fees for the FT Marketing MSc programme.
- The competition is not open to recipients of any other UCD Smurfit Business School scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School. Candidates in receipt of scholarships may not be eligible for SUSI Grant under the rules of SUSI .
- The successful scholar must agree to participate in the following: promotional activities, articles, events and any other ad-hoc promotional activity.
- The successful candidate will be the UCD Smurfit Business School Scholarship brand ambassador.
- Deadline for submission of MSc programme applications: June 30th 2023
- Candidates must be available to commence the MBA/MSc programme by August 14th 2023
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a future academic year.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Candidates may only be in receipt of one scholarship, from either an external provider or UCD.
- By entering you are deemed to have accepted the rules and terms & conditions of the
- UCD Smurfit School Scholarships are not applicable to courses in UCD Smurfit Executive Development, UCD Belfield campus or programmes run in conjunction with UCD Belfield including the MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business.
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined.
Candidates will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year, it is only applicable and awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place in UCD Smurfit. If a student, subsequently, decides to defer their offer they will lose their scholarship or bursary and be required to apply in the future.
If candidates are in receipt of a SUSI grant they are not eligible to receive a scholarship .
UCD Smurfit School Scholarships are not applicable to courses in UCD Smurfit Executive Development, UCD Belfield campus or programmes run in conjunction with UCD Belfield including the MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business.