MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation ScholarshipsUCD Smurfit School is offering a number of bursaries to the value of €5,000 to both EU and Non EU applicants to the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation programme 2024/25.
|Open Date||1st October 2023|
|Close Date||1st August 2024|
- An undergraduate degree result of an Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) or an Irish second class honours, grade one (Hons 2.1) or international equivalent.
- A strong curriculum vitae / resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
- If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement being met. That is an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent scores in a test we recognise)
To apply for these scholarships, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Full-Time. The deadline for submitting the completed application to the programme is 1st August 2024. There is no separate applications process for this Scholarship therefore. It is based on the quality of your actual course application.
To apply to the programme click here
- This Scholarship is open to Irish, other EU and non-EU applicants,
- The Scholarship will be awarded to the candidates deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- The scholarships prize consists of a €5,000 bursary.
- Candidates must be available to commence this MSc full-time programme in early September 2024.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School but is to open to those who have applied for 2024 entry to the programme.
- Closing date for applications: 1st August 2024.
- Winning candidate will be informed in mid August 2024.
- The School reserves the right to issue a scholarship in advance of the closing deadline.
- Classes commence in early September 2024.
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- The winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable
- Canvassing will disqualify.
MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Scholarship Recipient 2022
Receiving a scholarship from UCD Smurfit School relieved the financial burden associated with self-funding my postgraduate studies and boosted my faith in my abilities academically. It showed that Ireland’s leading business school, and one of the most prestigious in Europe, recognised my talent in my greatest passion - marketing. After MSc. in Marketing and Retail Innovation, I would love to develop a career in branding.
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined.
Candidates will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year, it is only applicable and awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place in UCD Smurfit. If a student, subsequently, decides to defer their offer they will lose their scholarship or bursary and be required to apply in the future.
If candidates are in receipt of a SUSI grant they are not eligible to receive a scholarship .
UCD Smurfit School Scholarships are not applicable to courses in UCD Smurfit Executive Development, UCD Belfield campus or programmes run in conjunction with UCD Belfield including the MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business.