MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation ScholarshipsUCD Smurfit School is offering Irish, other EU and non-EU applicants for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation full-time 2020/21, the chance to win one of two scholarship to cover half the tuition fees for this course in 2020/2021.
|Open Date||1st November 2019|
|Close Date||15th June 2020|
|Value||50% Tuition Fees|
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering Irish, other EU and non-EU applicants for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation 2019/20 Full-Time, the chance to win a scholarship to cover 50% of the tuition fees for this course. All course applications submitted before the deadline of 15th June 2019 will be considered for this scholarship. Following assessment of the course applications and those holding Full, Unconditional Offers by 25th June 2019, The School will then select the winners at the end of June 2019.
Register Your Interest
Register your interest in this Scholarship HERE
- An undergraduate degree result of an Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) or an Irish second class honours, grade one (Hons 2.1) or international equivalent.
- A strong curriculum vitae / resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
- If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement being met. That is an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent scores in a test we recognise)
1. This Scholarship is open to Irish, other EU and non-EU applicants,
2. The Scholarship will be awarded to the candidates deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
3. The scholarships prize consists of half tuition fees for 2020/2021.
4. The judging panel reserves the right to split the prize fund amongst several winners if it deems this.
5. The continuation of the scholarship funding for semester 2 (2020/2021) is subject to the awardee making satisfactory progress on the programme and passing all exams at the end of semester one.
6. Candidates must be available to commence this MSc full-time programme in early September 2020.
7. The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships being awarded by UCD Smurfit School but is to open to those who have applied for 2020 entry to the programme.
8. Closing date for entries: 5pm (GMT) on 15 June 2020.
9. Winning candidate will be informed in the first week of July 2020.
10. The School reserves the right to issue a scholarship in advance of the closing deadline.
11. Classes commence in early September 2020.
12. No cash alternative.
13. No substitutions allowed.
14. The winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable
15. Canvassing will disqualify.
To apply for these two scholarships, candidates must submit a course application for the MSc Marketing and Retail Innovation Full-Time. The deadline for submitting the completed application to the programme is 5pm (GMT) on 15 June 2020. There is no separate applications process for this Scholarship therefore. It is based on the quality of your actual course application. All those holding a Full, Unconditional Offer by 8th July 2020 will be automatically considered. The School will then select the winners in late June 2020.
To apply to the programme click here
Candidates qualifying for more than one scholarship or bursary and successful in that, can’t add or combine them. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates can't transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme. Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year so will be awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place only in UCD Smurfit. That is, students can't defer their place in UCD Smurfit to a future year