- All entries must be submitted online via the online entry form.
- As part of the online application process, applicants are required to upload a typed cover letter, no longer than one A4 page, outlining (a) reasons for nomination and (b) an overview of the piece being submitted.
- For print entries, entrants should upload a copy of the published article in high-resolution PDF format (scanned copies of published work are also acceptable) AND a Word version of the article.
- For broadcast entries (including podcasts) and online media entries, entrants should submit a URL link to the piece being submitted. Where a URL link is not available, entrants can send the related MP3/MP4 file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stories/pieces created by 2 journalists can be entered jointly and the prize will the split. If the entry is on behalf of a team (3 people or more), the team must nominate one person whom they wish to accept the award for the team. The prize is to be shared among the winning members.
- The closing date for entries is Monday 13th September at 1pm. Articles must have been first broadcast or published between 9th September 2020 and 8th September 2021.
- Please carefully review the terms and conditions before making a submission as failure to adhere to any of the terms and conditions or entry requirements may render an entry invalid.
ENTRY FORM NOW CLOSED
Online entry extended to Monday 13th September 2021 at 1pm.