- Enhanced understanding of leadership strengths and weaknesses;
- Deep insight into how a leadership style can affect a participant’s workplace, their colleagues and ultimately their success as a leader;
- Reflection on the roles of leaders and managers in organisations;
- Gain a greater appreciation of a participant’s own capacity for leadership;
- Formulate a self-designed leadership development plan;
- Gain insight into how to exercise leadership more effectively and make high impact leadership interventions;
- Practice in the provision and receipt of constructive feedback;
- Develop a greater sense of how a participant can contribute to team leadership;
- Improve the ability to create and garner support for the organisation vision;
- Develop insight and practice in coaching as an intervention to enhance organisational performance.
The programme employs a number of highly dynamic and interactive teaching methods, including individual feedback sessions, case studies, classroom discussions, lectures and practical exercises. Participants are divided into small groups designed to foster a high level of trust between participants and faculty, thereby creating a powerful and enriching learning environment.
The programme is delivered over three consecutive days on campus at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.