Who is it for?
Successful candidates will be resilient self-starters with a proven record of self-motivation and self-discipline. In addition, they will demonstrate:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including effective presentation skills.
- The ability to quickly establish effective internal and external working relationships with key people across different services/functions.
- Strong commercial acumen - the ability to identify opportunities and to follow these through to completion by working with others and discovering to the best way to achieve results.
- Project management skills – the ability to schedule and manage time and resources; maintaining a project management plan for communication and review at all times;
- A strong passion for pursuing a career in the food, drink and horticulture industry.
It is a requirement that the Fellows are willing/able to live in a foreign country, and travel in-market at short notice and sometimes where public transport may be limited.