From Ireland to the World
MSc Global Business Practice
‘Studying in UCD Smurfit, Ireland’s most renowned business school, has allowed me to kick-start my career in global business. Taught by world class educators, I am provided with the unique knowledge and skills to navigate real world opportunities and challenges.’
MSc International Marketing Practice (Bord Bia Marketing Fellowship)Learn More
If you would like to be informed when the applications open for either of the above programmes Please complete this form.
- Overseas industry placement with global companies while gaining an internationally recognised qualification from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Full tuition fees paid
- Tax-free bursary paid (up to €30,000 per 12 months)
- Outstanding career prospects
- Intensive professional & career development
- The world’s best food industry educators from business schools including Harvard, IMD, NYU Stern and UCD Smurfit School
- Some of our client/host companies & employers: Kerry, Glanbia, Teeling Whiskey, Five Guys, Nestle, Danone, Ornua, Starbucks, Keoghs, among a host of other leading global food companies
- *Some locations include: New York, Dubai, Ryiadh, Shanghai, Milan, Stockholm, London, Paris, Düsseldorf, Dublin, Madrid, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Singapore
- Programmes start in 2023. Application open dates will vary depending on respective programme start dates
*A sample of locations are shown and are subject to confirmation.