70 INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Develop the expertise you need to become a future leader in the food industry
We are now seeking applications from recent and experienced graduates from all disciplines/ roles to join one of our four Bord Bia scholarship programmes.
Past Participant Insight
"The programme serves as a catalyst for anyone with ambition to advance their career. It really helps you to develop your professional and personal expertise. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity…so grab it with both hands."
Ian Cahill, Bord Bia Fellow,
Class of 2017
Current Participant Insight
"The academic modules at UCD Smurfit School are outstanding. Delivered by the best food educators in the world, including Harvard Business School, I have developed a rounded understanding of sustainability and strategy in the global food industry."
Sibéal Bird, OGA,
Class of 2019
“We continue to view the Bord Bia scholarship programmes at UCD Smurfit School as outstanding channels from which to recruit our future pipeline of talent”.
Sharon Whitehead, Vice President HR,
- Overseas industry placement with global companies while gaining an internationally recognised qualification from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Full tuition fees paid
- Tax free bursary paid (up to €30,000 per 12 months)
- Outstanding career prospects
- Intensive professional & career development
- The world’s best food industry educators from business schools including Harvard, IMD, NYU Stern and UCD Smurfit School
- Some of our client/host companies & employers: Kerry, Glanbia, Teeling Whiskey, Five Guys, Nestle, Danone, Ornua, Starbucks, Keoghs, among a host of other leading global food companies
- *Some locations include: New York, Dubai, Shanghai, Milan, Stockholm, Sydney, London, Paris, Dublin, Madrid, Amsterdam and Singapore
- Programmes start 8th July 2019