Applications for the Bord Bia Marketing Fellowship programme are now open for this career-changing opportunity!
Click here to apply before deadline, 25th September 2022
UCD Smurfit School and Bord Bia Talent Academy are now seeking applications from graduates with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience from all disciplines and roles. You will gain exciting overseas industry experience while being awarded an internationally recognised Masters. We have assembled the world’s best food industry educators from business schools including Harvard, IMD, NYU Stern and UCD Smurfit School.
This is a full scholarship programme. All tuition fees are paid and, in addition, you receive a tax free bursary of approximately €39,300 - €45,000 per 18 months (subject to confirmation).
If you have any queries about this programme, please contact a member of our team by email: email@example.com
Fees + bursary paid
NFQ Level 9 / 90 ECTS*
Accredited / Credits
- Overseas export business development assignments on behalf of Irish food, drink and horticulture companies
- Academic block release and professional skills training in Ireland
- Internationally-recognised Masters with UCD Smurfit Business School - MSc International Marketing Practice
- Full tuition fees paid and bursary towards living expenses awarded
- Applications welcome from graduates with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience from all disciplines/roles
- Outstanding career prospects and professional development
- Fluency in a second language is desirable but not essential
Placement of the Fellowship participants will be selected from locations which may include New York, London, Dubai, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, Düsseldorf, Tokyo and Stockholm. *This sample list of locations is subject to confirmation.
The Smurfit Experience
Top 50 Global Ranking
UCD Smurfit School Executive Development has been ranked 31st in the world in the 2022 Financial Times Executive Education Open Enrolment rankings, our highest ever placing in the prestigious rankings. Up 11 places from 42nd in the last rankings held in 2020, we are ranked 1st in Ireland, 19th in EU (Up from 27th in Europe in 2020) with an overall participant satisfaction rating at 9.09/10. The only Irish business school included, UCD Smurfit Executive Development recorded significant gains across all criteria, including being ranked 22nd for New Skills and Learning; 26th for Aims Achieved; and 30th for both Course Design and Teaching Materials. Find out more here.