UCD Smurfit School and Bord Bia are now seeking applications from graduates with a minimum of 2-3 years experience from all disciplines and roles. You will gain exciting overseas industry experience while being awarded an internationally recognised Masters. We have assembled the world’s best food industry educators from business schools including Harvard, IMD, NYU Stern and UCD Smurfit School.
This is a full scholarship programme. All tuition fees are paid and, in addition, you receive a tax free bursary of approximately €28,000 per 12 months.
8th July 2019
Fees + bursary paid
NFQ Level 9 / 90 ECTS*
Accredited / Credits
- Overseas assignments on behalf of Irish food, drink and horticulture companies
- Academic block release and professional skills training in Ireland
- Internationally-recognised Masters with UCD Smurfit Business School - MSc International Marketing Practice
- Full tuition fees paid and bursary towards living expenses awarded
- Applications welcome from graduates with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience from all disciplines/roles
- Outstanding career prospects and professional development
- Fluency in a second language is desirable but not essential
Placement of the Fellowship participants will be selected from locations which may include New York, London, Dubai, Sydney, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, Düsseldorf, Stockholm and Warsaw. A sample of locations are show and are subject to confirmation.
While it is intended to offer 70 scholarship places in total UCD Smurfit School and Bord Bia reserve the right to offer scholarship places to more or less than the target of 70 places. It is hoped that 20 of these places will be offered on the Bord Bia Fellowship programme with the remaining on the other three Bord Bia scholarship programmes. Exact bursary amount depends on allocated location.
The Smurfit Experience
Top 50 Global Ranking
We are currently ranked in the world’s top 50 open enrolment executive education programmes in the highly prestigious Financial Times rankings. In jumping 21 places to 48th in the world, and 26th in Europe, we achieved the highest rankings increase year-on-year. We are the only provider in Ireland to feature in the highly respected Financial Times executive education open enrolment ranking, with only eight business schools in the UK making the list