Designed for established and aspiring coaches, this programme will provide participants with the competencies to deliver coaching to senior leaders in organisations, contract appropriately with organisations, address questions of assessment and evaluation and work effectively with the psychological dimension of coaching. Through a process of practice and feedback from tutors, peers and supervisors, they will develop a range of coaching skills and an understanding of coaching cultures in organisations. Coaching supervision is built into the programme with the provision of one-to-one supervision between workshops to support ongoing learning and professional development.
Programme features include:
- Accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) at the ‘Senior Practitioner’ level;
- Breadth and depth of theoretical input;
- Intensive coach practice sessions;
- 100 face-to-face training hours;
- Requirement to build up coach practice hours between workshops;
- Group supervision at workshops;
- Demonstration sessions from course tutors;
- University award at postgraduate level - NFQ level 9;
- Programme design reflects the three higher-level competency categories of business and executive coaching: business mindedness, coaching skill and psychological-mindedness.
30th October 2019
€13,315 & €12,649*
16 Days x 6 Workshops
NFQ Level 9 / 30 ECTS
Accredited / Credits
|Module 1||30th & 31st Oct, 1st Nov 2019 (Wed, Thurs & Fri)||Getting Started|
|Module 2||17th, 18th & 19th December 2019 (Tues, Wed & Thurs)||The Psychological Dimension of Coaching|
|Module 3||13th & 14th February 2020 (Thurs & Fri)||Creative Approaches to Coaching|
|Module 4||28th, 29th & 30th April 2020 (Tues, Wed & Thurs)||The Process of Change|
|Module 5||18th & 19th June 2020 (Thurs & Fri)||Coaching and Leadership|
|Module 6||16th 17th & 18th Sept 2020 (Wed, Thurs & Fri)||Coaching in Organisations|
Top 50 Global Ranking
UCD Smurfit Executive Development has been ranked 1st in Ireland, 24th in Europe and 43rd in the world for its Open Enrolment programmes according to the prestigious 2019 Financial Times Executive Education Rankings. In securing the 43rd place, it is the third consecutive year that Smurfit Executive Development has achieved a global top 50 ranking, rising five places from the 2018 ranking of 48th. By securing a top 25 ranking amongst European peers, UCD Smurfit Executive Development is one of only 10 business schools in the UK and Ireland to feature in the ranking.