Designed for established and aspiring coaches, this programme will provide participants with the competencies to deliver coaching to senior leaders in organisations, contract appropriately with organisations, address questions of assessment and evaluation and work effectively with the psychological dimension of coaching. Through a process of practice and feedback from tutors, peers and supervisors, they will develop a range of coaching skills and an understanding of coaching cultures in organisations. Coaching supervision is built into the programme with the provision of one-to-one supervision between workshops to support ongoing learning and professional development.
Programme features include:
- Accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) at the ‘Senior Practitioner’ level;
- EMCC Individual Accreditation (EIA)
- Breadth and depth of theoretical input;
- Intensive coach practice sessions;
- 100 face-to-face training hours;
- Requirement to build up coach practice hours between workshops;
- Group supervision at workshops;
- Demonstration sessions from course tutors;
- University award at postgraduate level - NFQ level 9;
- Programme design reflects the three higher-level competency categories of business and executive coaching: business mindedness, coaching skill and psychological-mindedness.
19th October 2021
€13,315 & €12,649*
16 Days x 6 Workshops
NFQ Level 9 / 30 ECTS
Accredited / Credits
Tues 19th, Wed 20th & Thurs 21st October 2021
Tues 14th & Wed 15th & Thurs 16th December 2021
|The Psychological Dimension of Coaching|
Wed 9th & Thurs 10th February 2022
|Creative Approaches to Coaching|
Tues 5th, Wed 6th, Thurs 7th April 2022
|The Process of Change|
Wed 15th & Thurs 16th June 2022
|Coaching and Leadership|
Tues 6th, Wed 7th & Thurs 8th September 2022
|Coaching in Organisations|
|Conference Call||In addition, there will be a 1-hour group conference call 'check-in' scheduled to assist with the completion of the 90 hours of coaching programme requirement. Dates to be confirmed.|
Top 50 Global Ranking
UCD Smurfit Executive Development has been ranked 1st in Ireland, 27th in Europe and 42nd the world for its Open Enrolment programmes according to the prestigious 2020 Financial Times Executive Education Rankings. In securing the 42nd place, it is the fourth consecutive year that Smurfit Executive Development has achieved a global top 50 ranking.
This year is our first year participating in the Customised programmes ranking, and we are delighted to announce we placed 85th globally and 47th in the European top 50. By offering a world-class range of customised, diploma and open enrolment programmes, Smurfit Executive Development helps executives and their organisations create new opportunities to drive growth and create value.