As Ireland’s premier provider of executive development open programmes, we can help you master the right skills for the most complex global business challenges with our unique and flexible MSc pathway.
If you’re an experienced professional who wants to continue in your chosen career while undertaking part-time study, then this flexible MSc pathway option will offer you the very best learning experience and a world-class qualification.
What is the MSc Pathway?
Our MSc in Business (Leadership & Management Practice) is based on a framework of ten selected diploma programmes. By completing any three of these within a specified timeframe, you earn 90 credits (the national standard for a Masters Qualification) and will receive the qualification of MSc Business (Leadership & Management Practice) accredited and awarded by UCD at NFQ Level 9.
How does it work?
Our MSc in Business (Leadership & Management Practice) comprises 3 steps:
Successfully complete one of our eleven selected 30 credit diploma programmes in the pathway framework
Successfully complete a second diploma in the pathway
Successfully complete a third diploma in the pathway
From corporate governance to leadership development, our diplomas deepen your understanding of contemporary business challenges and will help you become a stronger leader who can deal with complex issues in rapidly-changing environments.
Our unique learning method, immersive environment and world-class faculty all come together to deliver a learning experience like no other.
A key feature of the MSc pathway is its flexible timeframe, which enables you to tailor your participation around work-life demands. Whilst each of the individual diplomas takes approximately 10-12 months to complete, we advise participants of a 5-year window within which to complete all three steps and be awarded the
MSc in Business (Leadership & Management Practice).
The Diplomas within the MSc pathway are as follows:
- Professional Diploma in Corporate Governance
- Professional Diploma in Advanced Management Performance
- Professional Diploma in High Performance Sales & Business Development
- Professional Diploma in Strategy, Development and Innovation
- Professional Diploma in Business & Executive Coaching
- Professional Diploma in Business Finance
- Professional Diploma in Strategic Growth (Food Industry)
- Professional Diploma in Leadership Development
- Professional Diploma in Organisational Change & Transformation
- Professional Diploma in Strategic Growth (Biotech & Pharma)