During this intensive three-day course, you will uncover your individual leadership style and develop your strengths. You will work directly with Leinster Rugby’s leadership team as well as Smurfit Executive Development’s team of renowned experts in leadership development and management. This course will also deliver a unique opportunity to broaden your perspective by learning alongside highpotential peers from various industries, business disciplines, and cultural backgrounds.
In Building and Leading High-Performing Teams, you will
• Strengthen emotional intelligence for greater influence, stronger relationships, and higher levels of productivity from your team.
• Gain valuable personalised feedback on your emotional intelligence, communication style, and organisational culture.
• Learn about your own leadership style and its impact on team performance.
• Explore the importance of values and behaviours in teams.
• Learn how to deal with setbacks and failures.
• Build upon your own personal strengths and the strengths of team members.
• Build more effective and productive relationships based on intelligent use of your emotions.
• Gain hands-on experience in building, participating in, and leading teams in diverse contexts.
• Understand how team leadership resides in action rather than position.
• Master a framework for leading change more effectively.
• Understand and improve how communication and listening style influences leadership outcomes.
• Manage and nurture strong individual players within a team and draw out the best from everyone — so that the team is more than the sum of its parts.
• Create an individual action plan that commits to immediate and long-term change and growth.
• Build a peer network of fellow leaders for sharing challenges, insights, and perspectives.
If you have questions related to your learning & development needs or wish to apply, please engage in a conversation with Annabelle Phelan, Business Development Manager, who will accompany you in your learning journey. Please call +353 87 0985117 or email email@example.com.