Building and Leading High-Performing Teams is designed for those with at least 5 years professional experience from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors and whose career has evolved consistently with increasing levels of responsibility. You are:
• looking to develop increased personal awareness of your leadership behaviours, your leadership potential and your performance;
• seeking to develop your organisational leadership skills to ensure enhanced organisational performance;
• reaching your next management level, enabled by personal leadership and the collective impact of the teams that support you;
• eager to learn strategic frameworks and tools to build and lead teams that leverage individual strengths to achieve outstanding results;
• keen to strengthen, advance, and hone your leadership skills to meet your organisation’s current and future challenges.
With a results-oriented, intensive, hands-on learning experience, the curriculum is intended for professionals seeking to broaden their skills for leading others.
Participants leave the course with an expanded peer network, plus specific tools, and frameworks to better understand team dynamics and drive better team performance. To further leverage the value and impact of this course, we encourage companies to send cross functional teams of executives.
We offer group enrollment benefits to companies sending three or more participants to this course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Tailored for your organisation
if you are interested in this course exclusively for your organisation, we invite you to talk to us about your requirements and explore how we can help your organisation. we specialise in creating bespoke learning solutions for organisations and can provide complete packages including off site delivery, hospitality and accommodation options.