Who is it for?
The MSc Business Sustainability is designed for individuals who come from a broad range of specialist areas and who want to develop their expertise in business sustainability in the global food & drink industry. This full-time, highly intensive programme will challenge participants to learn and develop leadership and management competencies. We look for participants who have four/five years work experience and can demonstrate an ability to manage academic requirements along with the flexibility to relocate internationally and a passion for pursuing a career in the food, drink and horticulture industry.
In particular, this programme is suitable for:
- High achievers with the potential to be effective industry leaders
- Candidates with a genuine interest in sustainability and the food/agribusiness sector
- Experienced functional or technical specialists in transition to a change management role
- Participants with key technical skills and experience in areas such as food, agricultural, environmental, social responsibility, sustainability, science, energy, among other areas.
- A strong passion for pursuing a career in the food, drink and horticulture industry.
It is a requirement that the participants are willing/able to live in a foreign country, and travel in-market at relatively short notice