- Greater effectiveness at the negotiating table, especially when confronting challenges such as hard bargainers;
- Create maximum-value deals for all parties on a sustainable basis;
- Productive management of the tension between creating value jointly and claiming value individually;
- Effective handling of complexities, dealing with multiple parties, issues and agendas and negotiating around evolving time frames;
- Clear application of principles for internal negotiations and the management of conflict within and between organisational teams and divisions;
- Manage emotions and people-related problems in negotiations and conflict situations
Programme delivery consists of a number of highly dynamic and interactive teaching methods, including individual feedback sessions, case studies, classroom discussions, lectures and practical exercises. Participants are divided into small groups designed to foster a high level of trust between participants and faculty, thereby creating a powerful and enriching learning environment.
The programme is delivered over three consecutive days on campus at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.